NWA-leffan Dren, Eazyn ja Cuben näyttelijät paljastettu

Kuumimmat gangsta-rap uutiset, haastattelut sekä muu ajankohtainen aiheeseen liittyvä rapakon toiselta puolelta.
fileerausveitsi
Viesti:

Re: NWA-leffan Dren, Eazyn ja Cuben näyttelijät paljastettu

Viesti Kirjoittaja fileerausveitsi » To 10.12 2015 11:00

Sokea Sonni kirjoitti:
åsGu96 kirjoitti:putlockerista tsekattu! kova raina mutta jotain jäi puuttuun enkyllä tiedä mitä... :-/
hintti...
mun mielestä hinttejä oli ihan tarpeeksi. pika-arvio: 2/5p.

Mustanaamio-G

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustanaamio-G » To 10.12 2015 13:07

Ice Cube puolustelee leffan käsikirjoituksen todenmukaisuutta uudessa haastiksessa...
“I believe trying to put 10 years or more into two-and-a-half hours, there’s no way in the world you’re going to be able to tell everybody’s story,” he said. “I didn’t put this together by myself. I put this together with the blessing of [MC] Ren, [DJ] Yella, Easy[-E]’s widow Tomica [Woods], Dr. Dre — and Gary wasn’t going to just take my version of what happened. He did his own research and his own interviews. So to me, the movie is an accurate account of N.W.A, the rise and fall of the group. I’m pretty sure you can probably make nine, 10 different versions of the N.W.A movie. They’ve done about seven Elvis movies. So I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of different versions of what this movie could have been, and everybody is more than welcome to have a crack at it. But to me, we put together the best N.W.A movie that’s ever going to be put together, and if we left some people out, we left some stories out, there’s just too much to tell in two hours and 20 minutes.”

suicidalist

Viesti Kirjoittaja suicidalist » La 12.12 2015 22:06

Pakko kyllä myöntää että leffa ei ollut läheskään niin paska kun odotin. Varsinkin leffateatterissa ne keikkakohtaukset kuulosti ja näytti helvetin asialliselta. Uskonkin että niiden takia jäi hyvä fiilis joka on harvinaista. Ja en kyllä ajatellut tätä mitenkään tositapahtumiin perustuvana joten sekin saattoi vaikuttaa että viihdyttävä pätkä tämä oli kaikin puolin. Musiikit toimi hyvin ja tuskin tämä olisi toiminut ilman kunnollista äänentoistoa ollenkaan.

Saatan katsoa joskus uudestaan kun tekee mieli fiilistellä hyvää musaa.
Sorkat heiluen helvettiin

UncleSam
Ylläpito
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja UncleSam » Ke 13.4 2016 15:28

Tulipa muuten katsottua tämä tossa muutama viikko sitten ihan kotosalla "kotitettarista". Ihan yllättävän hyvä ja laadukas elokuva oli. Ei nyt mikään paras elokuva ever, mutta kuten todettu, niin yllättävän hyvin toimi itselleni. Mulla ei kyllä hirveästi noita odotuksia ollutkaan, joten ehkä sekin vähän auttoi. Odotukset oli lähinnä tasolla "joku paska/myötähäpeää aiheuttava b-luokan sekoilu". Ja ihan siis noin kotioloissakin katsottuna näkemisen arvoinen omasta mielestäni. Kyllä tätä melkein voi suositella kaikille, jotka aiheesta on yhtään kiinnostunut.

Mustanaamio-G

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustanaamio-G » Pe 01.7 2016 17:44

Hieman yllättäen Jerry Hellerin haaste menee jatkoon.
Hiphopdx kirjoitti:Jerry Heller's "Straight Outta Compton" Lawsuit Moves Forward

Jerry Heller wasn't pleased about how he was portrayed in the recent N.W.A biopic, Straight Outta Compton, so he sued the filmmakers, including Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, and Eazy-E's estate for $110 million.

In a recent motion, U.S. District Judge Michael Fitzgerald says the lawsuit can move forward, according to Billboard. Heller blasted the entire movie, claiming defamation against his character and pointing to his book where he explains his journey with the World's Most Dangerous Group.

The judge said many scenes in the movie are justifiable in that they draw from Heller's memoir and paint the facts in "colorful and hyperbolic" ways. But he points to some very fine details in the movie that led him to rule that the exec's case stands.

"The Film arguably portrays Plaintiff as an exploitative record label manager who attempted to take advantage of an unsophisticated artist by discouraging him from retaining an attorney during contract negotiations," Fitzgerald writes in the documents filed yesterday.

This refers to two scenes where Heller, who is played by Paul Giamatti, advises the characters to not use lawyers. One scene shows the manager telling Ice Cube that attorneys "are paid to make trouble” and “create problems where none exists” when the rapper says he wants a professional to look over his contract. Another moment in the film shows Cube telling the media that Heller was “trying to get [him] to sign a contract without legal representation.”

The judge says that there's nothing on the record that points to these moments being based in fact, and that they could lead viewers to think of Heller in a negative way, which could hurt his reputation in the industry.

Next up, Heller has to wait for the court to determine actual malice before defamation claims can be affirmed.
Eli tuomarin mukaan elokuvalla on suurimmaksi osaksi todellisuuspohja, mutta muutama kohtaus on vailla perää ja voi siten vahingoittaa Hellerin mainetta. Katsotaan miten käy, Ameriikassa kaikki on mahdollista :roll:

dimitri
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja dimitri » Pe 05.8 2016 21:29

Tää oli ihan jees pätkä - parempi ku kelasin. Mut silti snadisti nauratti se millanen äijä Cubesta ja Dre'sta oli leivottu. Molemmat kyykytti Eazya ja Dre sen lisäks viel jurrista Sugea :D Samoin 170cm Snoop oli kans ihan hauska ilmestys. Ja pakko viel mainita Dre'n vitullinen selittely sen klubikeikkakledjuista, joista Eazykin aikoinaan vittuili. Selkeesti jääny painaa Dre'n mieltä, kun piti selittää niin vitusti siitä miks sillä oli ne päällä. Eihän sillä selittelyllä ollut stoorin suhteen mitään merkitystä.
GETTOSET.com - katukauppaa kaukana etelä-helsingistä. Osta sitä paitaa, boooiiii!!

fileerausveitsi
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja fileerausveitsi » Su 04.9 2016 2:12

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... 75-w437928
Jerry Heller, Former N.W.A Manager, Dead at 75

Jerry Heller, the longtime music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A. and the gangsta-rap movement, died Friday. He was 75. Heller's cousin confirmed Heller's death to Billboard. According to TMZ, Heller died after suffering a medical emergency while driving that resulted in him sustaining serious injuries after crashing his minivan in California. It's still unclear whether Heller died from the medical emergency or the injuries from the crash.

Heller started his career in the music industry as an agent and promoter, working with artists like Creedence Clearwater Revival, Marvin Gaye, the Who and Black Sabbath in the Sixties and Seventies.

By the mid-Eighties, as hip-hop swelled in popularity, Heller co-founded Ruthless Records with Eazy-E; the Compton rapper reportedly paid Alonzo Williams of the World Class Wreckin' Cru, another Heller-signed act that featured Dr. Dre, for an introduction to the manager.

N.W.A. formed in 1986 with Eazy-E and Dre linking up with C.I.A.'s Ice Cube and Arabian Prince; a year later, in 1987, Ruthless released the supergroup's first single "Panic Zone. By the release of 1988's Straight Outta Compton, MC Ren and DJ Yella would join N.W.A, which was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2015.
"From God we come and to God we return," MC Ren told Rolling Stone following Heller's death.

In addition to N.W.A, Ruthless also became the one-time home of acts like J.J. Fad, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, the D.O.C., Michel'le, Jimmy Z and more.
Heller served as the N.W.A's manager for four years, although the group began to disintegrate in 1989 after Ice Cube quit over royalty disputes with Heller, resulting in the rapper's scathing diss track "No Vaseline." By 1991, Dr. Dre would ditch Ruthless for Death Row and skewer Heller in the video for his "Dre Day." However, Heller and Eazy-E's partnership continued until the rapper's death in 1995.
"I was with him until the day of his untimely death," Heller told Rolling Stone in November 2015. "I still think about him every day. He was like my son. He was a visionary. He was the greatest, and I've always believed that only he and I really understood the significance of what N.W.A was."

Following the release of Straight Outta Compton, the N.W.A. biopic that portrayed Heller – played by Paul Giamatti – in a negative light, the former manager filed a $110 million defamation lawsuit against the film's producers, including Dr. Dre and Ice Cube. Heller also spoke to Rolling Stone about what he perceived as the film's many inaccuracies. However, the majority of Heller's lawsuit was dismissed this June.
"As for the things that bothered me, I've been in the business for six decades. I've probably represented almost every major artist in the world, either directly or peripherally, at one time or another," Heller said. "I have a certain reputation, and that reputation certainly doesn't entail the things that they said about me. It was very hurtful. I thought 'No Vaseline' was hurtful. But actually, this was more hurtful. Look, I am what I am, but I'm not a thief. And I'm not scandalous. I did more for N.W.A ... I mean, it was just incredible, the success that we had. So for them to call me a thief is just terrible."

In 2006, Heller released Ruthless: A Memoir to tell his side of the story and address certain accusations he claimed were untrue.

This story is developing.

Mustanaamio-G

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustanaamio-G » Su 04.9 2016 11:12

Nythän Hellerin juristit ovat nostaneet panoksia ja väittävät, että Straight Outta Comptonin negatiivinen kuva Helleristä aiheutti tämän sydänkohtauksen.
Former N.W.A. manager Jerry Heller died in a car crash after suffering a heart attack yesterday (Sept. 2), but his attorney Mickey Shapiro says that it was actually a movie that led to Heller’s death. TMZ is reporting that Shapiro believes it was Straight Outta Compton‘s unflattering depiction of Heller that led to Heller’s demise.

Straight Outta Compton follows Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella as they rise to global stardom with their group N.W.A. Heller was the group’s manager in the film and in real life, but he was very upset with the way he was portrayed. Shapiro says that Heller was experiencing a “tremendous amount of stress” and was left “heart broken” by the film. Shapiro says his former client even had problems sleeping. Summing up his statements, Shapiro told TMZ “Jerry Heller would be alive today if not for that movie.”

Last year, TMZ reported that Heller was suing Dre, Cube and other Straight Outta Compton producers $75 million for defamation. In his claims, Heller pointed out that the scenes depicting him withholding a $75,000 check from Cube, eating lobster dinners and tricking Dre and Cube into signing bad contracts weren’t truthful. It’s unknown what will become of the lawsuit now.

In his career, Heller managed popular acts like Otis Redding, The Who, Ike & Tina Turner and Black Sabbath. However, history will ultimately remember him for being N.W.A.’s first manager, and unfortunately for Heller, it will also remember the way he was depicted in Straight Outta Compton.
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/09/jerr ... ler-death/

isopersekansta

Viesti Kirjoittaja isopersekansta » Su 04.9 2016 12:52

Mustanaamio-G kirjoitti:Shapiro says that Heller was experiencing a “tremendous amount of stress” and was left “heart broken” by the film. Shapiro says his former client even had problems sleeping. Summing up his statements, Shapiro told TMZ “Jerry Heller would be alive today if not for that movie.”
Aika normaaleilta omantunnontuskilta kuulostaisi, ahneella paskainen loppu.

En toki tiedä koko totuutta, mutta tuskin pojat ihan tyhjästä näitä nyhjäisi.

Vastaa Viestiin